Update: We will now have TWO different prize systems. Below is a description of our new points and prizes systems:
ZPoints are replacing the usual weekly prize points. You receive ZPoints for:
- Rating items on our “Hot or Not” game.
- Viewing your shopping list from inside the mall.
- Note: You will no longer receive points for simply adding items to your shopping list, you must open your shopping list inside of a mall to receive the points.
- You will receive up to 10 points per mall that you view your shopping list in.
- Viewing the special offers from our select retailers.
- You can earn up to 25 ZPoints per retailer that you view special offers from, for a maximum of 150 ZPoints per day.
The Weekly Prize Contest:
We will be continuing our weekly prize contest; however the points system is changing. In order to provide everyone with a fair chance at winning the weekly prize, we have decided to convert to a “ticket” system rather than our previous “top 50 point-earners” system. With this new system:
- Participants will rate items on our “Hot or Not” game as usual, but will have to fill up the status bar before reaching 5 points.
- The bar fills after rating 5 items (so essentially each rating is worth 1 point).
- After filling the bar so many times, you will receive a “ticket”.
- Each ticket that you receive is an entry into the weekly prize raffle.
- If, for example, you accumulate 10 tickets, your name will be in the raffle 10 times.
- The raffle is still completely random; however, this will ensure that everyone has a fair shot at winning the weekly prize rather than just the top 50 point-earners.
- “Like” us on Facebook (http://on.fb.me/N0rgLF) and “follow” us on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TAffdD) to be the first to see the weekly prize announcement every Monday morning.
Aside from gaining you entry into the weekly prize raffle, ZPoints may also be redeemed as gift cards.
- Unlike the weekly contest, which restarts each week, Zpoints for gift card redemption will keep accumulating.
- You must participate every month to keep your ZPoints active.
- To view the points-to-cash value conversion ratio, go to the Redeem ZPoints page on our app.
- Keep in mind, this may change at any time.
- Once you have enough ZPoints to redeem as a gift card, you get to select which gift card you want from our collection.
- Examples include Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Gap, and more!